Thursday, January 7, 2010

Daily Devotions: Family Vacation-Weekly Bible Reading

family-reaching-up

I've posted a weekly Bible reading for this week's devotions since me and the fam-fam (Family) will be on vacation. Next week's will also be posted later too. I am looking forward to connecting and hearing about what the Lord has been doing with all of you while I've been away. Any insight into the Scriptures or comments, please feel free to share your thoughts. I will be posting daily devotions again when I get back and I am praying a blessing over you ladies. See you again Monday am the 17th of August. :)

My babies have been fighting the tummy flu this entire week and it has been full of stinky you know what's and much vomit unfortunately; fevers too. Clingy babies and toddlers and no time to pack it seems, so Friday is our out a here day we hope. Thank God for Mimi Cheryl is all I can say, or I would not be getting this done or anything else right now for that matter. I am so blessed to be so close to my mother-in-law (mom), and to have my children even closer to her... is such a gift. I pray that you ladies will enjoy the Scriptures and that God reveals some wonderful truths just for you as you read and seek His face.

Bible Reading Schedule for the week of August 3-7. This was inspired by Stormie Omartian's book, Praying God's Will for Your Life; where she gives "Fifteen reasons to read the Bible daily."

July 31, Friday- Extra: (Psalm 119:28, 50, 114) "To have strength, comfort and hope"

August 3rd, Monday-Day 1: (Psalm 119:165) To have peace and get rid of your anxiety.

August 4th, Tuesday-Day 2: (Psalm 19:7-8) To "set things right" when chaos takes over

August 5th, Wednesday-Day 3: (Psalm 119:105) To know the will of God- have direction

August 6th, Thursday-Day 4: (Psalm 107:20) To experience deliverance and healing

August 7th, Friday-Day 5: (1 Peter 2:2) To grow in Christ

Next week's daily devotions Bible reading schedule for August 10-14th will be posted on the 10th. Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment