Thursday, January 7, 2010

Daily Devotions: Family Vacation Part II

happy child srunsWelcome back! I am still on vacation. That is why I posted the Bible Scripture Reading for this week of August 10-14th. Inspired by Stormie Omartian's book, Praying God's Will for Your Life; she gives "Fifteen reasons to read the Bible daily." Be encouraged and let me know what the Lord puts on your heart this week as you take the time to seek Him. :) I will be posting daily devotions again when I get back and I am praying a blessing over you ladies. See you again Monday am the 17th of August. :)

Day 1: (Psalm 119:11) To correctly shape your life and yourself

Day 2: (Psalm 119:130) To clearly be able to see

Day 3: (Hebrews 4:12) To know your heart and what's really in it

Day 4: (Romans 10:17) "To build faith"

Day 5: (Psalm 16:11) "To have joy"

Prayer: Dear Lord, please speak to my heart and give me a deeper desire to read your word daily. Please bless me and each woman who is taking the time to spend with you right now and give her a new song in her heart, a joy, increase of faith, a pure heart, eyes to clearly see you, and a life shaped for you alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment